iWebz365.in provides the possibility to publish a post or article as a guest. It’s a great opportunity to build a local reputation with our India-focused website domain. While this service is available for free, you must meet certain requirements.
- article content must be 500 words or more and must be written in an informative way
- article authenticity must pass Copyscape (copied articles, spin articles are NOT accepted)
- article content must NOT relate to gambling, adult, pharmaceutical, hate or anything deemed illegal in India or unethical
- any external links within the article will be marked as <<sponsored>> – maximum 1 outbound link towards the writer website
- article content must be written in local language of the domain – English
- we reserve the right to make changes to the article posted by including images or relevant links to other articles
We reserve all rights to edit articles that are published on iWebz365.in. We also reserve the right to remove posts that do not comply with our quality guidelines.
Other SEO recommendations
Many people are interested in publishing articles to gain backlinks from their main website. Backlink inclusion will not be accepted by us. However, we will mark it as Sponsored. As it is still a hyperlink coming from a different domain, this will still add SEO value. It also helps to increase link diversity.
Additional SEO options would include:
Take a look HowToSEO.Guide website to find a great list of SEO opportunities such as backlinks tools to help increase your link diversity and guest post options, content tools to quickly generate authentic articles and research tools to improve your SERPs for new keywords.
Guest posting tips
If you don’t know how to approach a guest blogger opportunity, you will need to research your niche and learn how to market. It’s not hard, although it may seem daunting at times. There are many resources available to help you target the right audience. The key to success is authenticity. If you don’t know how to effectively communicate your message, then you will need to make some changes.
Avoid making guest posts that are all about you. Your company can be mentioned in the author biography, but your entire post should not focus on your business. Digg or Oktopus are great tools to help you identify the best blogs to guest post on. Once you’ve found the right blog for you, you can begin writing your post. Once you receive submissions, be sure to proofread the posts.
Once you’ve chosen the right blog for your guest posting, you should find out who the audience is. Your guest post topics should be relevant for their audience. Digg or Oktopus can be used to find the most viewed blog posts. Now you can pitch your content. Remember that guest posts are meant to help others, not your brand.